Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wii

Well I have only had the opportunity to play the wii once before and it was for about 10 min. Last night I had my second opportunity which lasted for more than an hour. I must say that I had a good time. I played the wii sports games and a couple different modes for each one. I even created my own mii. I didn't do too good of a job on the resemblance but maybe next time I can modify him. Thanks to Brad and Jackie for the good food and fun time playing the wii. Once i got used to the wrist flick required by the games I started to do much better, but in honor of my good friend Drew I am felling it in my wrist today. I can empathize with his pains and aches:) I am not sure that I want a wii yet but I have been thinking about it, and with the announcement of Rock Bands June release date for the wii maybe I will get on board. My sister Brittney just bought a wii also so I will have to go play hers also and ad some more gaming experience under my belt. Wii fans chime in on your feelings or non Wii fans can give their 2 cents worth on why to stay away.

Before I get ahead of myself I am going to need a new video card for my home pc. The old card gave up for the second time. Ahhh I have had a few frustrations with this computer build. Lots of bad luck. I have replace d the motherboard, and processor (twice each) and now the video card for a second time. Although some of those issues dealt with power surges and a bad outlet so I am not complaining too much. I hope to do the entire system by the end of the year so I may wait. I am not sure yet what I am going to do. I know I can pick up a far better card for not too much money so I may do that and put it in the new computer at the end of the year. Only time will tell. Well nuff said I'll be back.

No comments: